1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying website that generate revenue from infolinks

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Master Directory, Sep 19, 2011.

we looking for any website that generate revenue from infolinks or text link ads

send us your url
    price
    stats

terms and condition: you must sales your website include your account on infolinks change to ours
    we will value your website higher

Master Directory, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  2. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    katanya tidak pake infolink oo kamu ketahuan!

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  3. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have send the url of my $600 revenue site but this guy wanna cheap things and say he didn't use infolink i think this guy just a big mouth.

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  4. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Newbie with 11 post, and 0 itrader trying looking for sensation,

this is not place for you to get sensation, i give u NEGATIVE REP for this

5. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thc for that but you look like newbie for me! :) lol

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  6. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy threaten my with itrader. i suggest you learn more pal before you goona buy a site $600 revenue with your fucking $2k ass shit mother fucker

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  7. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    babi ngpet lu

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  8. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    even i'm newbie but this guy is a an old shit dp forum scammer so don't trust him he will buy your site for cheap and say that your site is crap before he buy from you and also he already pm me to banned be cause of my word. i think there is no wrong with my 2 first post in this thread but this guy already threaten me with his negative reputation to me and he will call his team to do the same thing. he is from indonesian and last 2 night he fail to negotiate a site with revenue earning after he said that my earning proof not suitable for the website price etc very crappy this guy

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  9. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [h=1]Shawn Hogan Speaks Out On FBI Charges[BE AWARE][/h]
    I feel like I am writing the forward to a novel…
    Shawn Hogan is a friend of mine and I have known him for over 10 years. Shawn is a very humble guy who does not like the spot light at all. If Shawn’s name rings a bell its because you probably saw his huge layout in Wired magazine a few years ago where they declared him a “Hero” for fighting and winning against the RIAA.
    Now, 2 years later, Shawn finds himself in another huge legal fight. This time though a lot more is on the line.
    Last week he was Indicted by the FBI on 15 counts of wire fraud and criminal forfeiture. This is all coming from how he made money with the eBay affiliate program. Shawn was eBays top affiliate for many years. Shawn is facing up to 20 years in prison and and $250,000 fine per count if convicted.
    What you are about to read was posted by Shawn Hogan yesterday at noon on his blog. Its the first time he has ever publicly addressed the investigation and its an amazing read.

Taken from Shawn’s blog:

I haven’t said much about it to date about the dealings between myself and eBay, because well… I didn’t see a point. But now with people’s imaginations running wild about what did (and didn’t) happen, I suppose I’ll talk about it. The story itself is far more interesting than you would think possible within an affiliate program.
    The Beginning
    I started doing things with the eBay affiliate program in the fall of 2004. On October 20, 2004, I decided I would see if I could rank well for one of the “holy grail” SEO keywords… “eBay”. On November 9, 2004, I was in the top 10 in Google for “ebay”… specifically I was #9 (at the time, the top 50 results were just the various official eBay sites for various countries). On December 10, 2004, I held the #4 *and* #5 position in Google for the keyword “eBay” and this was a position I held in Google until April, 2006 (when Google updated their algorithm, and I no longer cared about the ranking). I also held the #1 spot for other things like, “eBay Registration” (even higher than ebay.com’s registration page). The rankings were partially done with the Co-op Ad Network. People saw me outranking eBay’s own domain for the keyword “eBay” and in December of 2004 the Ad Network exploded in popularity. All of a sudden we had hundreds of millions of pages on the Internet serving billions of Ad Network ads every day.
    I got the attention of eBay because my affiliate income was going crazy and they assigned someone to be my “go to” person for anything I needed within the eBay program. This person was assigned to me in early 2005.
    Personally I was more than happy with the income I was getting as an eBay affiliate, but eBay was not and helped me come up with new/innovative ideas for driving more traffic to eBay.
    Spring 2005
    Due to the overwhelming popularity and reach of the Ad Network, eBay came up with the idea in the spring of 2005 that we should use our ad network for more than just helping people rank well in search engines. The logic was that were serving billions of ads every day, so why not use it as a traditional advertising delivery system? It made sense, so we tried it out by using a small percentage of the Ad Network ad space to serve up tens of millions of eBay ads every day that ultimately were affiliate links. Affiliate income jumped another 300% around that time (as expected).
    The Promise Made
    At this time, the eBay contact that was assigned to me was constantly complaining about how they need to get a new car because their car was crappy. I finally got tired of continuously hearing about their crappy car and promised that I would buy them a new car if I ever made over $1M/month, but they could never talk about their car again starting now. I honestly never thought I would make anywhere remotely close to $1M/month at this point, so it was an easy way just to get them to shut up about their car.
    Summer 2005
    eBay was pleased… they were getting massive amounts of traffic and it sure made their affiliate program look good. In the summer of 2005, eBay decided it needed more traffic from me. I told eBay I couldn’t drive any more traffic. They responded that I should “experiment” with what they deemed “grey area” things (this is what eBay called anything that violated their terms of service).
    At this point, things started to seem strange to me. eBay was paying affiliates millions per month, when they had no competition… for the most part it was traffic they would receive anyway. And why was eBay *happy* (and they were) that I was outranking them for their own company name and paying me for it? Someone searched Google for “eBay”, came to my site and I would send them to ebay.com to get affiliate revenue. Finally I confronted eBay about it all. I told them numerous times that I didn’t understand even why they HAD an affiliate program, and that I would gladly do what I do for them for 1% of what they were paying me. The response I was met with with ultimately was (and I quote), “Well don’t tell anyone that. Why do you not like ‘Free money’?”
    When I asked them why they would knowingly allow affiliates to violate their terms of service, they were very good at avoiding answering my actual question. Finally after pestering them with the same question for weeks, they broke down and informed me that their terms of service (and even the entire affiliate program to some degree) was a bit of a facade. It allowed eBay to do things they wanted to do (like spam search engines, deploy in countries where they had no actual presence, etc.), while also giving them a way to wash their hands of any wrong-doing when any of their large partners (like Google) would question them about it (like why there are so many spam sites directing people to eBay). They could simply say, “It’s our affiliates, and they are violating the terms of service we set forth.” To me, I suppose it sort of made sense and I stopped questioning them about it. BTW, one of the times this was explained to me was at PubCon in Las Vegas, *while* an eBay employee was going around to each public access computer with a USB dongle he developed that would automatically install something that would redirect any user to eBay when they tried to access Yahoo Auctions.
    I was informed by eBay that they understood that in order to keep the interest of their large affiliates and keep them creative/innovative they allowed them to experiment with doing pretty much anything as long as the affiliate let them know if they put something into large-scale deployment and it violated their terms of service. So in the summer of 2005 I played around with all sorts of things (most things did not violate their terms of service, and most things were ultimately bad ideas for driving a decent amount of traffic). One of the things that was toyed with was a mechanism to force the end user to click through to a site that they didn’t actually click on.
    I first heard the name Ben Edelman towards the end of the summer. Apparently eBay contracts with Ben to do random compliance checking on their affiliates and issues a monthly compliance report to them. I showed up on his compliance report because this was the time they gave me the go ahead to play with non-compliant things. eBay then proceeded to amend what they told me prior. I was free to do experiment with whatever I wanted, as long as I didn’t show up on any outside compliance reports. They said outside compliance was something they had to do as a publicly traded company, but wasn’t something they paid much attention to internally. When I first showed up on Ben’s compliance report eBay told me it would be best if I just blanket filter (via geo-targeting) the area were Ben worked as well as locations Ben Edelman might be. This included the bay area, Santa Barbara (CJ was located there), Boston, Washington DC as well as an area in upstate New York. eBay even sent me a copy of the “secret monthly compliance report that no one was supposed to know about”. The fact that I showed up on his compliance report was a bit irrelevant anyway since I wasn’t experimenting with any grey area stuff any longer by the time the report was given so in the end there wasn’t anything I needed to change.
    Geo Visitors
    eBay knew how widely used our Geo Visitors tool was (installed on millions of web pages, MySpace profiles, etc.). So they asked me to direct traffic to eBay when someone clicked on the Geo Visitors button that was widely installed, which looked like this:

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  10. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On July 22, 2010, Hogan and Dunning appeared before the court. Both were released under a $100,000 property bond and surrendering their passports. Both Hogan and Dunning entered not guilty pleas. Hogan’s next court date is September 9, 2010 and Dunning’s is August 19, 2010.
    According to court documents, the maximum penalty in both cases is:

• Imprisonment of 20 years
    • Maximum fine of $250,000 or twice the gross gain/loss (whichever is greater)
    • 3 years of supervised release
    • $100 special assessment (per count)
    The indictments parallel the eBay civil suit, accusing the affiliates of engaging in hidden forced clicks within the eBay affiliate program.
    For years cookie stuffing techniques have been discussed and debated in the affiliate marketing world. I’ve seen a rather casual attitude taken by some regarding the practice. I’ve seen long debates about what constitutes a physical click by the end user. I’ve seen black hat techniques for cookie stuffing and hiding the behavior discussed publicly. For me, one striking point with the indictments is that the FBI and a grand jury were evidently able to grasp technical aspects of affiliate marketing and tracking, and ultimately arrived at the conclusion that the tactics were criminal in nature.
    [h=3]Indictment Specifics[/h] Several interesting specifics were outlined in both of the indictments:

• Between 2006 and June 2007, Shawn Hogan (Digital Point Solutions) earned approximately $15.5 million in commissions from eBay. Hogan was eBay’s number one affiliate.
    • Between 2006 and June 2007, Dunning (Kessler’s Flying Circus) earned approximately $5.3 million in commissions from eBay. Dunning was eBay’s number two affiliate.
    • Hogan and Dunning are accused of generating hidden forced clicks on both their own web sites as well as sites not connected with the defendants in order to increase the number of computers storing the eBay affiliate tracking cookie.
    • The legal criteria for wire fraud was established not on money (commissions) being transferred over the wires, but because of transmission of the tracking cookie between states and internationally.
    • The affiliates attempted to hide the activity from eBay and CJ by not engaging in the cookie stuffing on computers located in San Jose (eBay headquarters) or Santa Barbara (CJ’s headquarters). This is geo-targeting and is readily known to be used by affiliates engaging in questionable activity. Of course, not all geo-targeting activity in nefarious.
    • Both Hogan (2005) and Dunning (2006) denied any cookie stuffing behavior when questioned by CJ.
    • Each individual wire fraud account is related to a particular incident on an IP address outside California (location of eBay servers) where an affiliate cookie for the defendants was set.

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  11. Master Directory

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    wow noob spam on my thread

u have double account , i already report to moderator

12. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "what is noob spam huh?" are u forget where do you come from let me remind u again with your origin. 0FBF52F9AB710E9C86EE168483C8.jpg 70932CC1FC1BFCA1B6D1CC5D6A741.jpg 70932CC1FC1BFCA1B6D1CC5D6A741.jpg There you are. is that you frind?the guy with black hat try to be a singer and denied that he is a police man?

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  13. Master Directory

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    you are on my ignore list, what ever u write i will not read it, so stop flamming on my thread, useless thing u do

14. esuwito

esuwito Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah Right!. Mr. GU GU GA GA HOLA HOLA

esuwito, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  15. esuwito

esuwito Member