1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Submitter - new directory submitter software

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mmariusel, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmariusel

mmariusel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes the submitted sites are saved between session. You do not have a special button save or something. You just close the application and the directories where you have submitted will be marked next time you open the application.

Regarding the 9000 list, I have start to analyze the list as quality and content. Until now I have reduced the list to 3409 unique directories and I am going to post all my results in the original thread.

mmariusel, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  2. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I am analyzing the list now (in fact from 9000 directories 3409 are valid only and I am still parsing the list). I posted the progress here.

I understand now, I will add it in the release from today.

For the members of DP I am offering 25% discount (from 37$ to 27$). You can purchase the application using the special discount link for dp members. There are only 5 days left to this offer now.

The upgraded included for 2 years all the software and directories updates. Directory updates come sometimes 2 times per day :D. We will slow done a little as soon we are reaching our queue (now w
    e have in the waiting list around 2000 new directories).

The option is disable on the application. Many users played with it and then problem came as you have to understand correctly as it works. So we thought we will better add the patterns requested directly. The following patterns will be added in the 1.3 version:

- linkback
    - password
    - category

3. bugsbunny

bugsbunny Peon

Best Answers:
    Important Feature Suggestion:

This is useful in directories which require a reciprocal link. Usually the reciprocal html code is given in a text box. There is NO WAY that I could copy it! After selecting, right clicking brought up a customized 'paste ...' menu with no copy option. CNTRL + C also does not work.

Please fix this and if there is any other way to do this, let me know. :)

bugsbunny, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  4. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    I will add the reciprocal pattern in today release as an urgent update. The today release will come up in around 8-9 hr. I will post it back here as soon the update is made.

5. sarathy

sarathy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the updates, Made the payment, WIll i get the license keys to my email id., Also, can i use it in 2 machines (one from my home and one from my office, though not at a time).,

sarathy, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  6. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Yes the license key will come to the paypal email address. The license is per computer. So can be used only in one computer.

Just sended all the license details to the new customers also. If anyone has not recive yet please PM me.

7. RRWH

RRWH Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just purchased it -

1 request is that when I reload it and select an existing profile I would like to go straight to submissions page and continue on without having to select directories again.

Thanks for a very useful tool.

RRWH, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  8. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Hi, thank you for the purchase. I am going to publish today the list of requests for 1.3 and your feature will be included.

9. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be nice to be able to choose (from a drop down menu) different titles (anchor text) and different descriptions that would vary our listings from directory to directory in order to target different key phrases.

I hate to throw your competitor in your face, but I also believe that we can learn from our competitors. If you have seen the SubmitEaze program, their program is able to do this. You can go to their site and look at their video if you're uncertain as to what I mean.

I almost bought their program until I saw yours and your posts, and how willing and eager you seemed to want to help us in making your program the best there is. So far, everything you're doing is working and I think I speak for most of us in that we appreciate your attention to our requests.

IndieRetailer, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  10. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    This feature was announced for version 1.3 but I think I can do it faster then that. I will provide this feature in the build from this week weekend 25-26 November.

I will also post the version 1.3 proposed features here so we can maybe add some other possible new functionalities.

For the last licenses purchased we sent the registration details per email.

11. stojan

stojan Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I think multiple descriptions, titles for a single profile would be a good idea and maybe have the software automatically rotate between lets say 4 sub-profile for the same website , would you be able do something like that , otherwise it looks pretty good I am thinking about buying it also .

stojan

stojan, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  12. mtb

mtb Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tool! Only issue I have is that I am unable to minimize the window.

mtb, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  13. stojan

stojan Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry , I did not see the post before me you were just discussing this , I still think by automatically rotating this feature would make the process faster .

stojan

stojan, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  14. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Yes, this feature will be as before said at this weekend build 25-26 November. I will launch the 1.2.3 version and also include this new features.

I am sending a PM now.

15. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Website Submitter 1.2.3:
    - 1861 directories in database
    - dual monitor support
    - improved wizard selection, new filters added
    - display in the submission page also the website information (Pagerank etc)
    - on the submission page it is also displayed PR, indexed pages, website age
    - patterns added for reciprocal link (the reciprocal link is filled only in case of a directory that requires reciprocal link)
    - browser controls in simple navigation page (accesible using right click in the submission list page)

Please download the application from download link.

There are now only 5 days left to purchase Website Submitter at reduced price from the normal price of 37$ to 27$, that means a 25% reduction. The promotion is valid for another 6 days and is valid for the purchases made with paypal and only for DP members. The promotion page for DP members is located here.

16. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Great piece of software. I recently purchased. Is there a way to hide the submited sites. Not delete ... just hide. If not it would be another nice feature.

reapr, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  17. pctec

pctec Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about adding this feature? When you close the program and come back later... you can jump to any spot # in the list you want to work with...
    EX: You select all free directories... you submitted up until #175... you come back, enter 176 and hit go and you are right there...
    Just an idea...

[​IMG]

Another thought...
    Maybe allow multiple selections... EX: Select all free directories AND only PRX

There is one other thing... it might be impossible but I'll suggest it anyway...
    Could you add an option to allow the Firefox engine to be used instead of Internet Explorer?

pctec, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  18. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Now the application works like you said above. You select all free directories. You submit to 175 directories. When you came back and choose again free directories the submission will start automatic after the 176 director (if all the previous submissions were marked submitted them will jump to the next not submitted directory).

For the new features suggested by pctec and reapr, and also from the other guys (and gals) here in DP I will publish today the feature list for the version 1.3.

19. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Hi,

the last weeks I received a lot of comments from the guys here in DP who tried the Website Submitter. With your help the application is now becomming exactly what a webmaster need when he wants to submit. I am publishing now the features we plan to implement in the next version (1.3). The 1.3 version will be released at the end of the next week (25-56 november).

Website Submitter 1.3:
    - reach the 2000 directory using the directories now in queue
    - multilanguage support (EN,ES,FR,DE,RO for the start)
    - reports in csv, excel, htm and pdf
    - multiple titles and descriptions allowed
    - patterns added for password
    - default category selection for each site if this category exist
    - user can input they own directories or they can import a list
    - user editable field in the directory list table that indicates whether the link was accepted (can be only by users added)
    - multiple sites associated with each profile
    - resume from a specific selection. Now the directorie are marked as submnitted. With this new functionality the resume process will restart >from a selection previous defined.
    - for each dirrectory aditional properties:
    1.Website age
    2.Alexa rank
    3.Yahoo rank
    4.Google IBL
    5.Edu link
    6.Gov links
    7.Dmoz link
    - hide submitted websites (option to unhide them)
    - allow multiple selection (example: select all free directories AND only PR5 )
    - research to allow the Firefox engine to be used instead of Internet Explorer (not decided yet)

mmariusel, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  20. WebmasterWanabe

WebmasterWanabe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks it looks like a great idea.

WebmasterWanabe, Nov 15, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.