1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Submitter - new directory submitter software

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mmariusel, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes make sure that they are inbound links only. I have downloaded the free trial and will try it later on today:)
    Just tried it and on a few links it put my link url on my postal address lol. Seems like a good tool but its messing up on some of the info its supposed to plu in.

pingpong123, Nov 9, 2006 IP
  2. jeremyweber

jeremyweber Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, the interface is really nice. I have actually been working on something similiar, thats a bit more automated however probably more error prone. Nice job.

jeremyweber, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  3. mmariusel

mmariusel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Yes it is important the webmasters submitting to be able to learn in a few moment how they should use the application. I plan also to make it even more easier with some usability tests we are doing now.

We will make next week a week promotion here in DP offering to the members from the forum a coupon code that will guarante a 25% reduction on the software.

mmariusel, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  4. jeremyweber

jeremyweber Peon

Best Answers:
    In addition to allowing the user the ability to enter their own directories, I would think that the following would be great as well...

- User editable field in the directory list table that indicates whether the link was accepted.
    - Additional field in the directory list table that records the link type ( free, feature, etc)
    - Multiple sites associated with each profile.
    - A way to export submitted site data.
    - More robust handling of different form fields. For instance some directories allow meta keywords, etc. Some directories allow a shorter or longer description.
    - Default category selection for each site. Shouldnt be too hard to implement, if the category is not present, make the user select it.

Also on a dual monitor setup the main screen where pick a profile shows up in the middle of both monitors, not the middle of one of the monitors.

jeremyweber, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  5. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    User has the option to click on ADD DIRECTORY and then enter a list of directories. The directories are approved in 1 day maximum!! and additional the patterns will be updated for these new directories.

This is an excelent option I will take it as feature request for the next release.

This option allready exists. The links are defined as:
    - free
    - paid
    - reciprocal required
    - per email sent

This was suggested also before I will try in the next version .

This will exist in the next version PDF, excel and html will be supported at first.

I will research this option.

The new patterns that will apear in the next versions will be :

- link bak (or reciprocal link)
    - password
    - category

I will check this as this is a problem that can be resolved.

6. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Some update information as 10 november 2006:
    We have added 42 new directories, now 1688 directories in database. Now only one concurent application has with 100 more directories as Website Submitter, We are working on updating with some last updates just received from the dp and from our research.

Please click on update to get the last updates.

7. bala

bala Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Realy a nice tool.. Easy interface.. Great list.. Definitly a good useful tool.. I am just trying will think about purchase soon..

Thanks mmariusel..

Bala

bala, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  8. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Thank you bala.

Update for today 11.11.2006:
    - 83 new directories added, 1771 new directories now in database

I am preparing now the 25% reduction for the DP members. I will post the details in a few minutes.

mmariusel, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  9. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Hi.

As I promissed some days ago I am for 1 week making a reduced price from the normal price of 37$ to 27$, that means a 25% reduction.

The promotion is valid for 7 days, starting from today (until 11.18.2006). The promotion is valid for the purchases made with paypal.

Please navigate to the promotion page .

Thank you all for your help in imporving the application.

mmariusel, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    will check it lateron

Blogmaster, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  11. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Got a 404 will check later ...

reapr, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  12. dynn

dynn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    very nice and helpfull...reduce my time from copy and paste.

dynn, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  13. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok your site is fine no 404. Nice software.
    I was wondering where it says categories and "general free directories"
    how do I change that to the directory cartegory i want to submit to?

reapr, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  14. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Hi.

Step 1: Click on "Select directories destination for submission"
    Step 2: Check: "Select all sites based on:" Category containing "general free"
    Step 3: Click "OK" and start the submission

I also attached an screenshot of this selection. Please let me know if you need more assistance.

Attached Files:

mmariusel, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  15. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Website Submitter Version 1.2.2 just launched.

What is new in the 1.2.2 version:

- 1800 directories added. Now Website Submitter has the largest english database of directories in compare with other applications like SubmitEaze, All Submitter etc
    - the directories now can be sorted on each criteria (name, description, page rank, etc)
    - wizard for selecting EASY the directories on differet criterias. Now is extreme easy to make the selections. I have attached a screenshot for the selection.

As I promissed some days ago I am for 1 week making a reduced price from the normal price of 37$ to 27$, that means a 25% reduction. The promotion is valid for 7 days, starting from today (until 11.18.2006). The promotion is valid for the purchases made with paypal.

Attached Files:

16. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Ok I was just trying the demo version. It looks gr8 to me. But I can only submit the site in my profile!

How can I include many of my websites in 1 single profile and submit all my sites to 1 website?

I hope you getting what I mean! :)

humm, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  17. mmariusel

Best Answers:
    Hi.

The aplication is "one site per profile" designed. Each profile should have one website. In this way all the tracking and submission can be done per profile. For each website yu must create a new profile. You can then keep track of each website in which directories has been submitte and to which you must submit.

RRWH likes this.
  18. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a way to do partial submissions and the software keeps track of it or an option to do such per profile if not add that as a feature. In other words out of all the directories in the list I would be able to say submit 200 out of 2000 in the list each week that way it looks natural to the SE's.

I have tried a couple of other submitters of this type and I would have to say this is the best! :)

reapr, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  19. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    Just started looking at your site with anticipation of purchasing. However, I couldn't go any further without recommending that you clean up your text copy. It appears that your English is good, but apparently not your first language. If it is, I'm sorry and don't mean to offend. Especially because your site is very well laid out and professional looking. However, when a visitor comes across a statement like, "Some researches show that as much as 75% of the traffic comes from them and it is increasing at a very raid pace." it kind of brings the credibility of your business down a bit.

Again, this is only meant to be helpful and not hurtful. Your outside customers may not know you as the kind feller we know on the DP forum.

Anyway, just a quick note. Your software sounds great and I will probably take advantage of your special price.

Any chance of launching an affiliate program?

IndieRetailer, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  20. IndieRetailer

IndieRetailer Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry. I forgot to help you with at least that statement.

"Some researches show that as much as 75% of the traffic comes from them and it is increasing at a very raid pace."

Should read:

"Research shows that as much as 75% of Internet traffic comes from them and is increasing at a very rapid pace."

I would drop the first word "Some" and just start with 'Research'. This reason for this is that a reader might be distracted into wondering "which" research, or "If only 'some', what about others?" This may be considered nit-picky, but why chance it over a simple word?

Oh, and nevermind the "affiliate" question, I just noticed it on your site as well as the fact that you're in Germany which would account for the slight errors in English grammar.

IndieRetailer, Nov 12, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.