1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website SEO Review

Discussion in 'SEO' started by madmn, Feb 8, 2018.

Rightpathvitamins.com

Whats it need to get traffic from SEO.

madmn, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  2. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    You still have to do a lot of work to improve your site. Add a Favicon, meta description and many more pages. You display 'Amino Acids for Hair Growth ' and it doesn't even have an image. Search for 'Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide - Google' and read it twice, understand it and replicate the same for your site. Then get a few high page authority backlinks (but first make more good posts or else it's pointless). Pay someone to tell you how to practically improve your website to get started quicker (check first other successful website to see what they have added to their websites and do the same).

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Feb 9, 2018 IP
  3. Nigel Analogy

Nigel Analogy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey madmn,

It's hard to know where to start with SEO, because there are a million different things you could focus on.

Figure out what is likely to have the biggest impact on your site and concentrate on fixing that first. That will mean you get the best return on your time and $ invested.

Form a quick look at your site, I agree with OnlineWorkIdeas above - you have to get some meta descriptions!

Run your site through an SEO check up tool if you want more ideas. There are loads available - https://seositecheckup.com is a decent one.

Good luck!

Nigel Analogy, Feb 15, 2018 IP
  4. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @madmn,

It's going to take A LOT. The Vitamin and supplement businesses market is overcrowded.

My advice:
    • Find a niche within that space so you can be a big fish in a small pond instead of being a small fish in a big pond
    • Think up alternative strategies to promote your vitamin business. Paid advertising, etc

Chiedo, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  5. Satya Joshi

Satya Joshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many things to do but let me share few things;
    • Your website missing meta description with focus keywords; I would like to say that its required.
    • Regarding Image SEO you are missing alt attribute on few of the images. Make sure you optimize them as well;
    • Can you please also review your canonical redirection; is that actually on right place (www to none www)
    • Make sure you submit your SITEMAP (XML) to google for indexing your content.
    • Other-all good about website loading speed but make sure you use cache for loading Assess first then others;
    Hope this will help you;

Satya Joshi, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  6. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I get this section of the forum, but you can't just throw your fresh site and ask general question.

Finish setting up your site; no http://rightpathvitamins.com/index.php/blog http://rightpathvitamins.com/index.php/footer-blog stuff

Then check your content so there are no abrupt sentences like the one on home page:
    "Cholesterol Control:

Tired of taking cholesterol control pills? Why don't you revert to natural s"

Then, follow a basick OnPage seo checklist like from backlinko https://backlinko.com/on-page-seo or moz https://moz.com/blog/rank-in-2018-seo-checklist or whatever, just Google it.

Don't forget to get SSL for your site.

Then come back here and ask me how you can get your site in front of Google/get traffic with the help of SEO.

Speedy_J, Jun 5, 2018 IP
  7. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know you intentionally place this link to increase your traffic or not, but i can say that, if you want to really do Cholesterol Control business / blogging, you need to spend some extra money in Google. Without Google paid service you will not get good result when you are in medicine related topic. There are thousands of medicine related sites in web and many of them is very good comparing to your site. If you seriously want to promote your website you need use paid service.

thanks

xenon121, Jun 6, 2018 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have lot of things to optimize
    Meta Description is missing
    Remove extension from the URLs
    Content is missing (Thin Content on Website)
    Webpage design not good
    Alt attribute missing
    NO user tracking code found on the website
    Usability not good
    Reduce Server Response Time
    Images not optimized
    Create Social Pages and share content

Sumit_Singh, Jun 6, 2018 IP
  9. Brad Batborf

Brad Batborf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I always try to write productive replies. There are two images attached to this reply, in hopes of helping you create a path for success.

[​IMG]

What I notice from the overview screenshot for your website, is there are only 3 DoFollow backlinks, with a total of 3 backlinks. The first step AFTER fixing your website errors, will be to create DoFollow backlinks to individual pages, with appropriate anchor text for the pages you are building links to. Your global rank "Ahrefs Rank" has held pretty steady at 77,000,000 - 78,000,000 over the past 4 months. The image below shows your website errors. Your overall website health is currently at 18%, meaning 82% of your URL's contain errors. Fixing these errors first, will ensure your website foundation promotes growth with new backlinks to your content.

[​IMG]

There are only 2 pages containing 404 page not found errors, which is better than we normally experience, so great job! These 404 pages need to be redirected to a functional URL.

[​IMG]

This image is a bit more alarming. Title tags are being duplicated, 82 pages are being indexed as NoFollow/NoIndex, there are no meta descriptions, all H1 tags are either missing or duplicated, and nearly 50% of the content on your website is registering as duplicate content. When these issues are resolved, your site will be much healthier. These errors are very normal in what we see with websites of even medium sized businesses, so I wouldn't be overly alarmed by this data.

[​IMG]

There are two areas of the above image that are particularly alarming. The first major error being the duplicate pages without canonical is very important, because it helps search engines determine cornerstone content for your website, or a hierarchy of which pages are the most important on your website. The next major error is the incoming internal links. It's important to ensure your internal links are all followed by search engine crawls.

[​IMG]

This last site audit screenshot shows 104 links to one of your pages that is a 404 page not found URL. Additionally, 116 pages have images that are missing alt image attributes.

You will want to ensure that all of these errors are fixed, then build DoFollow backlinks to your error or almost error free website. I hope this information is helpful in your journey to building an outstanding website foundation.

Brad Batborf, Jun 19, 2018 IP
  10. Bhupati Barman

Bhupati Barman Member

Best Answers:
    You will get more traffic after ranking your keywords in the Search Engine.

Bhupati Barman, Jul 6, 2018 IP