1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MSC2018, Jan 20, 2019.

Hello looking for honest reviews so I can make revisions to my website https://www.mysonscloset.com which was launched a month ago. Have over 3K people reached and over 2K post engagements almost 800 link clicks, etc. but no sales. Thanks in advance.

MSC2018, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Get some friends to proofread your text, or use Grammarly, there are a few mistakes in there.

Your homepage carousel is distorting some of the images

Items in https://www.mysonscloset.com/product-category/baby-boys/ are not all for babies.

I can see that you've made the effort to do the photography yourself and that's awesome. Keep refining how you do it, focus, sharpness, lighting etc.

Reconsider your address on the contact page. The building you claim to be in doesn't ring true for what looks like a home business or a website supporting a small retailer.

The carousel on the contact page is distorted too
    upload_2019-1-21_13-37-59.png

Remove the social media buttons if you don't have accounts to link them to. Pinterest could be a great way to promote your business

upload_2019-1-21_13-39-26.png

sarahk, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You also need a menu on the top of the page so one does not need to scroll down to find the appropriate links.

mmerlinn, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  4. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You need to optimize your photo carousel for tablets and mobile. I am viewing on an iPad and unless I turn to landscape, I can not see the whole photo and wording.

allout, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it loosks nice the design .but i think you need a more complex website that looks more profesional like a company

Spartan14, Jan 21, 2019 IP