1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by uand.eye, Apr 21, 2014.

I have been working on this interior design website for a few weeks. I plan to change the theme, but not sure which one to use at the moment, so I am just concentrating on improving the content and increasing traffic.

Can anyone recommend any improvements or any additional content ideas? I also need to improve the Adsense CTR. It is currently around 1%.

uand.eye, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. jimmyt200388

jimmyt200388 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like it but it seems quite dark? Maybe try with a white content area and black text. Or try making the current text white not grey. Apart from that it looks good!

jimmyt200388, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  3. carlo75

carlo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi uand.eye,
    I find your site too dark. I like so much white and subtle colours and I think that your site can take advantage from using a new bright scheme colour. Time also for a new logo ;-) ?

For your business, I think Pinterest can be a really valid ally... push your best contents on pinterest an try to get followers.
    Use your popular posts for making other similar and bring more traffic.
    To raise Adsense %CTR try to enhance your ads, using a contrasting background colour and new ads like skyscraper (your post are long and syscraper banner can help).

Good luck!

carlo75, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice guys. I have made some changes. I do still need to work on the logo, but that may need to wait a few days.

uand.eye, Apr 26, 2014 IP