1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Review - Marketing

Discussion in 'Websites' started by EllaPS, Nov 14, 2016.

Hiya,

I am starting to delve into efficiently marketing the company that i work for (Pink Sheep) and we want to start by getting everything perfect, so we are starting at the very beginning; the website.

this our website;

https://www.pinksheepprint.co.uk/

it would be really helpful if we could get some comments about the overall design of the website, any navigation issues and specifically how we can market the website better.

Thanks!
    EllaPS

EllaPS, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  2. DevlinCreative

DevlinCreative Peon

Best Answers:
    It's nice, clean and friendly from the word go. I tested the responsive design and again it's looking great. The colour scheme and typography worked hand in hand.

Also the page load speed was good, too!

DevlinCreative, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Indeed, nice and clean. Everything seems to be where it's supposed to be.

On the other hand (and I know some will passionately disagree) the name can be a turn off to some men. Some men (or maybe even most men) will not walk into a bar called Pink Sheep. Or a shop, or a club, or a retailer, or anything else (unless it's their kid's childcare provider). The macho thing in them will be bothered if they do. Just thought I'd throw it in. It could be nothing. Or it could be something you really need to think about.

qwikad.com, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  4. GjB

GjB Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's good, too. The name is so unique, I expected to see a bigger pink sheep somewhere on the page in the design, to further reinforce the name or memory of it.
    I had also checked the responsiveness and it works nicely. I like the menu system, too.
    I'm a guy and I have no problem walking into a printing store called pink sheep. But, yeah a bar... I'd have to wear a pair of dark sunglasses first..

GjB, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  5. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a nice and attractive site with a catchy color scheme. The logo and page loading speed are even great. Everything looks cool.

M_harry, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  6. Arjan Maas

Arjan Maas Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice and clear, can't find any flaws.

Arjan Maas, Jan 2, 2017 IP