1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Shruti Sethi, Jan 2, 2017.

Hi I run a lifestyle blogging website : khurki.net.
    We work on Wordpress and use SEO Tools/plugins to improve our SEO and promote the content through Social Media platforms.
    Even on maintaining a consistent traffic, my website ranking is falling. Please suggest what should I do more?

Shruti Sethi, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  2. Chicago Tax Lawyer

Chicago Tax Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    For better ranking you can do new seo process like web 2.0 & guest posting to use unique content

Chicago Tax Lawyer, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  3. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should do On-page and Off-page SEO. You can consult a digital marketing manager for the same and choose some interesting topics, some unusual topics.

M_harry, Jan 9, 2017 IP
    alvinperez likes this.
  4. avemfly619

avemfly619 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have pay more attentions on -page to increase ranking of keywords.

avemfly619, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  5. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Best way to promote your website now a days is strong On page and regular updation for the website. So I will suggest to make sure that there should be at least on new page in terms of Blog, news or pages which should be added in your website. In this way you are able to update your website.
    Further on this you need to take care about the SMO which is really helpful to increase traffic for our website. Hope this will work for you.

brajeshyadav, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basing on your niche, I think you should increase your on- and off-page SEO efforts. Doing some guest/forum posting/commenting could also help.

Anitasol, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  7. Steve Oren

Steve Oren Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

I suggest you look at your media files, javascripts and css, these areas are slowing your website loading speeds and Google want a website load fairly fast. with all your javascripts and the array of CSS's you have these take time to load and some of your media files are way to large.

SEO less is more!

Steve Oren, Feb 28, 2017 IP