1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website rank drop

Discussion in 'SEO' started by annaalford, Jul 26, 2020.

Hi all, can anyone tell me why my site rank drop? Please give any suggestion.
    SEMrush

annaalford, Jul 26, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We'd know how to review your site - want to share the URL?

sarahk, Jul 26, 2020 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Main reason i noticed is poor contents or duplicate contents. I saw many related issue at DP and also from my website that site ranking is going down specially from few months and i think its complete due to Google algorithms update. After analyze website of few client found that he is using very common text to his website like "We are providing website services since 2004.", So not duplicate but also not unique and after update web contents and some high quality backlinks ranking improved again.

You should check two things
    • Backlinks are not from bad neighborhood site (In other word not from spam site).
    • Contents not duplicate and according to site keywrods.
    And as @sarahk is saying .... if you can share your website URL then we can give you more better suggestion.

seomanualsubmission, Jul 26, 2020 IP
  4. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you content is king, you need to focus on content, check all the content and replace with handwritten, unique content

usaukclassifieds, Jul 28, 2020 IP