1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website Migration Service - Any Size Website

Discussion in 'Services' started by canaryspace, Dec 7, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I run a migration service mostly for large Wordpress websites but will migrate any website from any hosting to another fast and at the highest standard possible. My service includes the following:

• Backup of all files and database.
    • Migration from source host to target host.
    • Wordpress site optimized for speed and security.
    • Any Wordpress site errors fixed.
    • Malware scanned and removed if necessary.
    • Wordpress sites optimized to the maximum possible for Google Pagespeed.
    • Virtual Cloud Server built for multiple Wordpress websites running optimized NGINX. (optional).
    • Migration of large databases and files not a problem, I treat every migration the same, no matter how large your website is.
    • Full checks of every page, post and function of your website.
    • Every migration delivered to you within 24 hours.
    My website is https://wpmigrationservice.com if you are looking for a certain type of service. If you go direct through my website, use the following discount coupon for 20% off 20offanymigration on checkout. If you only want the migration done, you can go pay here on DP the $49 and provide me with all the necessary info via DM.

canaryspace, Dec 7, 2018 IP