1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Link Button On My FB Biz Page?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by JoeFromSD, Jul 26, 2019.

Is this possible on a FB business page? https://www.facebook.com/Woods-Shop-312527412043/

I can't figure out how to do it. In my About section I see my website address, but I'd like to have a website button on the main page people can click. I do have both a Send Email and Send Message buttons

Really hope it's possible!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    JoeFromSD, Jul 26, 2019 IP
  2. JoeFromSD

JoeFromSD Member

Best Answers:
    OK, when I view the page as a visitor I can see the website link down on the right, under About. Can I put a website button up at the top o the page near Message Me and Email Me?

JoeFromSD, Jul 26, 2019 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi JoeFromSD
    No, It is not possible on FB page to add website on call to action button but you can add website in About section.

Where you want to add your website on your FB page that section is for the Call To Action so Facebook doesn't allow one to add website link there.

One thing you can do for this is to select the Book Now option for your call to action button and add the website link that redirects the user to your Booking page on Website and from there he/she can visit different webpages of your website.

Sumit_Singh, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  4. JoeFromSD

JoeFromSD Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I thought, thanks Sumit!

JoeFromSD, Aug 5, 2019 IP