1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WebSite is not showing in SERP

Discussion in 'SEO' started by chrisrodac, Sep 20, 2011.

I was creating back-links for my web-site since last four months.But still my site is not showing in SERP. Although all On-Page is correct.It one keyword it is showing on number 5. But for another two keywords its not showing in SERP.I have working since last 4 months on these keyword. Please any one guide me in this regards.
    Why my keyword is not ranking in SERP?
    What should i do now?

chrisrodac, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. jimmybrion

jimmybrion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much competitive your keywords are ? It depends upon keyword competition.

jimmybrion, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  3. vickysharma

vickysharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is true that it is depend upon the keyword competition. And be claim dear it takes time some time don't worry about that you must keep doing your work.

vickysharma, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  4. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    If your website is ranking higher for a certain keyword and not ranking for another keyword then it may be due to fierce competition for the second keyword.

Icecube_media, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. seoguys04

seoguys04 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No one can differ from these guys. check out your competition for the couple of keywords you are working on. And secondly sure your on-page is good. What you think to be correct may not be actually correct. Thirdly, are you building quality back links? The first keyword has been ranked well through building back links with similar kind of resources doesn't mean that the rest of the two keywords will have the same effect. Are you sure you are not spamming throughout all these four months keeping in mind that you have to do quantitative work, and forgetting about quality?

seoguys04, Oct 7, 2011 IP