1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website is affected by hummingbird Algorithm

Discussion in 'SEO' started by seosreeni, Jan 20, 2014.

My website is affected by hamming bird algorithm rankings has been dropped.

here is the website dogzilla (dot) net

how to get back the rankings please help me......

thanks in advance

seosreeni, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This isn't going to be much of an SEO review as a general review.

Your business is promoting sites that good on phones, right?
    Have you even looked at your site on a phone?
    [​IMG]
    BTW are you suggesting that if I contact you in a couple of days I won't be offered the $349 deal? Has anyone bowed to your high pressure selling technique or do they call your bluff?

When I viewed the source it was full of javascript and style info - what is the rationale for not putting it in separate files?

In http://www.dogzilla.net/about-us/ I actually expected to see photos of the team - individually or as a group - and to learn something about the company - instead you just regurgitate your offer.

It's good to see that your blog is given a bit more care and attention than your abandoned twitter and facebook accounts. Why are you not, at the very least, promoting your new posts on fb and twitter?

You blog post from Jan 6th '14 states
    In case you hadn't noticed, it already has. Not "likely", not "soon" - "has"!

Your contact page http://www.dogzilla.net/contact/ doesn't have any info on how to contact you. No street address, no phone number, nothing. That doesn't inspire the confidence of a would-be-customer.

You may have credibility issues with the portfolio sites. I'm not sure how you prove it's your work but they appear to be on different cms and usually a design house will stick to one.

sarahk, Jan 20, 2014 IP
    Ade Vitan likes this.