1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Website Header Contest - $25

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Borduhh, Sep 30, 2017.

Hi everyone,

I am back again for another contest. I am building a website for a wooden sign brand and I am looking for a unique header background for the website, but I cannot quite nail it.

I love how it works with the websites homepage background like so:
    [​IMG]

But when you look at a product page, it's just so bland that I think we need to spruce it up. Here is what it currently looks like:
    [​IMG]

I would like some creative options to work with. Please leave the menu elements and logo the exact same. However feel free to rearrange them as you see fit and use creative images on your submission. Please submit all submissions via message to avoid any copying/stealing.

The winner will receive $15 via PayPal when chosen.

Borduhh, Sep 30, 2017 IP
  2. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just raised the reward by $15 to $25.

Borduhh, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  3. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A good starting point that we seem to be getting traction on is the logo engraved into a wooden sign with a lighter background color. The wooden sign should overlap the edge of the background color so it sticks out a tad.

Borduhh, Oct 1, 2017 IP