1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Getting Downward After Fred Update.. Please Help

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 11, 2017.

My website getting downward after google unconfirm update fred. Kindly help me.. What should I do for getting better rank in SERP. Thanks in Advance.

Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And you expect help when you don't give us enough information so that we can help you? We are not mind readers.

mmerlinn, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  3. Sartaj Ahmed

Sartaj Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword position getting down, website hatkay.com More than 70% drop shown after google update. Keyword which are in Top 20 position are not shown in 100. Currently, I am updating whole content of the website,

Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Mr. Google F. Update is slapping down websites that do not provide a good user experience. Typically sites with spam content, keyword stuffing, irrelevant links, and so on. Get rid of any crap on your site for a starter.

I also notice the your site is filled with errors (https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http://www.hatkay.com/&showsource=yes) which cause bots to get confused and stop indexing a page. You also need to fix those errors.

When I visited your main page the search box is on top of your menu. Probably caused by an error on that page.

I also see there are multiple grammatical and spelling errors on your main page. If you are targeting an English speaking audience, your English should be perfect so people do not get confused and leave your site. Don't know what your bounce rate is, but it is higher than it should be. The higher the bounce rate, the fewer conversions to sales. Since this is a store you want sales, not bounces.

mmerlinn, Apr 11, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  5. Sartaj Ahmed

Sartaj Ahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you suggestion, I will solve this error.

Sartaj Ahmed, Apr 12, 2017 IP