1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

website forums problems

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by Morphiex, Aug 3, 2006.

so i have my forum up and running for a couple of months now , but these advertising as^sholes keep signing up , its like 300 or more of em , they sign up with @free.online.poker hosts and such and ive added like 50 different ips and emaildomains into the ban list , but they still keep on signing up.... its like really enoying adn ruins the whole forum , most dont even post anything just have stupid names like cheapdrugsnow or phermacyonline and such...
    i wish i had the option to prune everyone who had not posted any thing but unfortunately that not posible with the phpbb i got.... i think atleast....and it wouldtn really help me cuz even mroe keep on signing up its up to around 5 per day average now... ive probably deleted around 250 manually .... takes too long.....

so anyone have any ideas or informion that could help me would be greatly apriciated =)

Morphiex, Aug 3, 2006 IP
  2. JordanLH

JordanLH Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm... Make more confirmation steps? I don't know. That sounds like a tough problem. I'm interested in hearing the answer.

JordanLH, Aug 3, 2006 IP