1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website for Review - www.ProductsPriceComparison.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Deals2save, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    www.ProductsPriceComparison.com - Products Price Comparison Search Engine

Deals2save, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  2. champk

champk Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you have a good idea, and you've done an extremely good job of allowing users to choose exactly what they are looking for. As for improvements that should be made, I think you really need to improve the categories system. For example, Tablets are in the category of Computers, but there is a category of Electronics into which they may fit (consider merging the two), and there is a category called PC Laptop which consists only of laptops. I ask: where are the PCs? Also, I think you ought to consider your monetization options a bit more, as that ad at the bottom doesn't look like one which will get all that many clicks.

To put it simply:
    • The price comparison system is very detailed and high quality.
    • The category system isn't perfect, make sure the most common products clearly fit into categories.
    • Possibly, consider different ad locations (although I don't know if you're using affiliate links).

champk, Mar 17, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.