1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

website for recruiters

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mike2718, Apr 30, 2020.

Hi there!
    I created a message board where recruiters post their positions. After some promotion, I have a few recruiters post there regularly a few times per day. A significant part of their content is not unique though because it was already posted somewhere else, for example on indeed. Some portion of their posts (probably smaller one) is more or less unique. Does this website have any value from SEO point of view? Will the content be picked up by search engines?

I am new to this... Do you think it may have any future from a business point of view?

Mike2718, Apr 30, 2020 IP
  2. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This will be beneficial if you advertise it properly. Do some research about any competitors or relevant contenders you might have and what strategies they are using to get attention of the targeted audiences. From there on, you can insert keywords, perform SEO accordingly to communicate with your audiences. SEO is a gradual process and is rewarding when followed through with consistency.

Sam Sabir, May 7, 2020 IP
  3. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How would you recommend me to advertise it? Google Ads?
    It there any chance to make it popular without advertising? I still have some users who post some content regularly...

Mike2718, May 7, 2020 IP