1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website feedback

Discussion in 'Websites' started by The Way We Were, Aug 29, 2018.

A recent website I have just completed, which I would like some constructive feedback on please https://thewaywewere.co.uk/

Many thanks

The Way We Were, Aug 29, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It looks pretty good.

I'd make this whole image clickable, while the button is clear you need to be consistent. Where you list the items the whole panel is clickable so this should be too.

upload_2018-8-30_9-23-59.png

You need to enqueue the scripts and css rather than just dumping them on the page.

Is there a problem with your breadcrumbs?
    upload_2018-8-30_9-26-50.png

and how do I get in touch if my order doesn't get delivered? Your phone number needs to be repeated but you also need to list an address.

sarahk, Aug 29, 2018 IP
  3. The Way We Were

The Way We Were Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback Sarahk

The Way We Were, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your text is too hard to read. You need to use text that meets WCAG standards for legibility. Light gray on white is a no-no. Light blue on white is a no-no.

Further using thin glyph fonts causes some letters to have parts of them invisible, and therefore unreadable. Computer screens are too grainy to properly display thin glyph fonts.

Finally, serif fonts generally do not work well on computer screens again because of the graininess of the screen.

mmerlinn, Sep 1, 2018 IP