1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Earning over 10$/Day via Adsense & 3300+ RSS/Email Subscribers

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by jazzygift, Jul 11, 2009.

Hello,
    SEMrush
    I want to sell my Website. currently i am earning over 10$ a day from adsense sometimes even over 20$ a Day. My main traffic source is my Subscribers. all i do is one post a day and they come to my site and click on ads. All emails are sent via Feedburner.

So i want to know how much should i sell it. I have no idea. but my friend was saying that you should get it around 14~18 months of Earning easily.

Any idea how much should i sell it

Leave the niche and Traffic Now just considering earning a day from adsense alone.

offcourse Visitors come to site for the content. Because some peoples thought that i call people to come and click LOL :p So again to be very clear no Spam Whatsoever

Regards
    Jazzy!

jazzygift, Jul 11, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. madmn

madmn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Around 14~18 montialhs of Earning easily is good unless it has other value or potent. PM me details I might be interested.

madmn, Apr 8, 2019 IP