1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Development

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Baijful, Apr 8, 2017.

Hey everyone.

Really need some guidance on where to start building a website with an interactive quote calculator that gives customers estimates.

I'm making a website and I seriously need help. I really want to some guidance on where to start making my own website. I know c++ but I am completely new to html and
    I need to make a mileage calculator. That asks customers to input
    an amount of miles they want their vehicle transported and it
    gives them a quote and or estimate of how much that will cost.
    Currently, I do not know anything abut HTML or CSS. Would love
    it if someone could show me a start to or a little template I
    could build or a website/ program I could use to build this kind of calculator.

How the calculator works ...

Asks the user what kind of vehicle they have; make, model and year, as well possible extra mods or dimensions in a side comment.

Asks them where they want their vehicle delivered to and from where. Something like enters a postal code of the start and the destination.

The calculator works by calculating the miles between those destinations and inputs this formula... (If the total amount of miles is about 1,500 miles then the cost to transport the vehicle is $0.50 per mile. If the total amount of miles is below 1,500 miles the calculator charges $0.70 per mile. The minimum we take for payment is $500).

Thanks, would appreciate some guidance, I hope I came to ask in the right place.

Baijful, Apr 8, 2017 IP