1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

~~ Website Design - 110 Unique Articles - SEO Optimization - INSANE PRICE ~~

Discussion in 'Sites' started by LTY83, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Artifexus

Artifexus Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is my complete review for LTY83's services:

First, I got everything that was offered in the thread: unique design, articles, associated files, help with installation, and bookmarks (ongoing).

Overall, I am very satisfied with what I got. The seller really went above and beyond as far as customer service goes, and was a real pleasure to work with.

Design:
    The design was unique and quality. I asked for a simple design, and that's what I got, but I'm very happy with it. I think it's great that you get a unique template that you don't have to link back to the designer, or that 100's of other people have the same template. I was given a draft and allowed to make changes. I got all the source files and PSD. The colors and header image were tied to the niche I asked for. I don't know how well he could do with a 'fancy' design, because I didn't ask for one, but I'm very satisfied with the simple, clean design that I got.

Installation/help/customer service:
    A+, for sure. I got a lot of individual communication, and help with installation and customization of the WP install/theme. Everything I asked for, I got. REALLY good service.

Articles:
    The articles are solid. They're researched and targetted towards a keyword list that you get at the start of the project, subject to your approval. The articles aren't GREAT, but they work. I would suggest ensuring that the articles you use on the site you're getting are top quality, and the rest you get to promote the site (article directories, etc) don't have to be the greatest.

I was allowed to shift the article quantities and word count breakdowns, no problem, subject to the total wordcount limit of the first post.

Overall:
    Great, I love it. I already paid to have a side job done, and we're already working on the next site. I plan to have several sites produced through this deal.

LTY83 has a lot of knowledge and experience with seo and producing good websites that make money, so he knows what he's doing and can help you answer a lot of questions you might have. He's also got a lot of resources, from what I can tell, so the odd job or additional task you want completed is not a problem.

This may not be the cheapest service on DP, but the entire package is really worth it and hard to pass up. You're getting a good deal with this offer.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or post in the thread, but I think I covered everything and am really satisfied with the product I got.

Thanks!

Artifexus, Oct 12, 2008 IP