1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Dedicated to Altcoins

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by canaryspace, Sep 11, 2021.

Please check out and review my website Altcoins Capital

I have a large portfolio of different coins and have chosen the top 12 in my portfolio that I think are the most likely to grow over the next year in value.

I built the site adding charts, news and a crypto currency converter. Each altcoin has a dedicated page with some information.

I also wrote and added a guide to mining from the cloud to a Ledger.

Let me know what you think and if you can see any problems.

Thank you.

https://altcoinscapital.com/

canaryspace, Sep 11, 2021 IP
  2. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    You need to make some improvements to the site design, logo template, give up header images, further success.

UpgradeIT.ro, Nov 25, 2021 IP
  3. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I like the site, although the design is kinda bad. The content seems to be promising and the writing is good.

I really liked this part: "Every altcoin out there has its unique blockchain, which is a neural network that authenticates the transfer, sale, or purchase of a dedicated altcoin by one or more than one user."

It summarizes the altcoins in a beautiful way. I think you have a good website in a good and promising niche. Keep up the good work.

FarrisFahad, Feb 11, 2022 IP