1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Business Directory Website to be Re Designed - Quote Me if your interested

Discussion in 'Services' started by CircleOfLinks, Nov 14, 2010.

Hey Guys,

I need www.aussiepages.com.au to be re built and designed. The client wants the site to look something between www.dlook.com.au and www.hotfrog.com.au.

CURRENT SITE: allows customers to make an account, pay, then complete account. they can choose between either category sponsership, free or paid listings (with 3 different levels). They can have there listings show up on home page as premium listings, the higher the subscription package the better the search result, and also shows the clients location via google map (if they include an address) also all subscriptions are SEO friendly.

NEW SITE REQUIREMENTS I want the same as above but to also include the option to allow the clients to upload discount vouchers and videos if they want, but to also be able to choose payment options between 1, 6 and 12 months (discounted the higher the package)

I want to make it to be user friendly and modern, but most importantly to be SEO friendly.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: I need all my existing clients and members to be transfered accross to the new site.

Any questions, please contact me or pm me. I'd like to see previous work done and also please quote me on the price you want to charge to re design and re build the site.

My client is ready to start asap.

CircleOfLinks, Nov 14, 2010 IP