1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

#Website Builder Script Project For A Developer#

Discussion in 'PHP' started by fitzwar, Aug 13, 2009.

Hi,

Im looking for a developer/programmer to create an online store builder that i can incorporate to my online business

Im looking to allow users to be able to build an online store that will allow the following:

Install the website themselves online

Edit the site via a content managment system

Automatically add affiliate widgets, banners from the following affiliate programs:

Amazon
    Ebay
    Clickbank
    Adsense

The site to have a news section so then can add articles like a wordpress blog

The website needs to be SEO friendly with optimisation options - e.g
    To be able to add information to their metatags
    Keywords
    Descriptions
    Page titles, etc.

The script needs to be run from my website/server so the user can't download the script and resell.

Also needs to be able to easily change the design of the website by changing the theme to many different themes, header images etc..

Can you contact me to give me some examples of previous work you have done and what this would cost ?

fitzwar, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. kblessinggr

kblessinggr Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at X-Cart Pro http://www.x-cart.com/?
    Works with a lot of various merchants, and the pro version is more like a mall-based interface allowing multiple shops on the same domain but owned seperately by vendors with possibly different themes.

Otherwise automated ebay/amazon/etc sounds more like something you would do with Wordpress combined with Auction2Post plugin

kblessinggr, Aug 13, 2009 IP