1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Block By Firewalls

Discussion in 'Security' started by ijoome, Jun 28, 2011.

My website Opens for 5 minutes but blocked by firewalls after 5 minutes!and called Yours Ip has been blocked in firewalls please contact to .....And I have contact Them who provides hosting to me,they removed the blocked ip and after 10 minutes same things happens.During this 1 weeks i have mailed over 30 times to my services provider every time they removed blocked ip and after some times this will blocked automatically,Even I am Not opening My c-panel,During this week i have login my cpane only 2 times!And They Called Me that using DHCP server(Dynamic Ip Provider Internet ISP)Is The main Problems,used static ip provider ISP that is Use ADSL!Using ADSL Internet can My Problems Solved?

What May Be The Possible Reasons Over This?Help
    Too Much Tired Telling That My Ip has Been Blocked By Firewalls please remove This!!! to hosting providers.

ijoome, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  2. emb_solutions

emb_solutions Guest

Best Answers:
    Make sure that your computer is virus free. In the past I've seen viruses steal hosting passwords.

If your PC is virus free, try resetting your cpanel password so that any hackers that had access to it, no longer do.

emb_solutions, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  3. Muggles

Muggles Peon

Best Answers:
    Your computer may be infected and engaging in spam or similar activities that may blacklist your IP address. The best thing to do would be to contact your hosting provider and ask them why the firewall is blocking your IP address.

Muggles, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  4. emb_solutions

emb_solutions Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above. Please do this immediately.

emb_solutions, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  5. jonywags

jonywags Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think your Network securities not allow you to access this website, you should change your IP by using VPN Software and by pass firewall to go through VPN Protocols.
    [TABLE="width: 709"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl64, width: 709"]bestvpnservice.com/blog/tools-to-bypass-internet-censorship-china-iran-uae[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

jonywags, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  6. allenriley

allenriley Peon

Best Answers:
    Kindly run a reliable antivirus on your system as it might be possible that some crashed file is making such issue. Much recommended is to use anti virus and VPN which will protect your data and avoid threatens from everyone.

allenriley, Jan 31, 2012 IP