1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webpage Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Tarheelmed02, Apr 14, 2017.

Hello Good People of Digital Point Forum,

First time on this particular forum. Thanks you in advance. I operate a small business, independent lodging operation. Would anyone be able to review a three page rudimentary site I have constructed using weebly. I can buy the domain outright but what do I do after buying it?

They told me about adding SiteBooster service. How do I promote the site to customer/marketing demos? For example, the out-of-town Hispanic/Latino manufacturing/factory/plant workforce who take on 3-6 month orders.

I am not looking for anyone to do my job but I truly am looking for guide if possible. I have a higher level degree and all that, but alas some web related topics escape me.

The url is deluxeinn.weebly.com. I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Tarheelmed02, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not a fan of weebly but for many sites it is more than enough and yours would be a good example. I'd like to see more content on it though.

As a point of comparison I looked up a local motel that seems to be the equivalent of your place in that it's in the suburbs, no particular reason to stay there except it's convenient for family and close to the motorways and a bit cheaper than staying in the CBD - http://www.mtalbertlodge.co.nz/

Check out the site - they give full details of the different types of rooms and the cost of booking those rooms. There's visitor information and because they turned part of the carpark into a cafe there's info about that too.

IMO that is the bare minimum of what your site should have and your "about" page should be about the owner/operator and not about the rooms.

I'd be getting your own domain name - probably a premium add on but worth it to remove the weebly ads.

Get your site linked to from here: https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Hotel...-Deluxe_Inn-North_Augusta_South_Carolina.html and from the other credible hotel booking services. You don't need to go out building links from other sites. Most people will start with tripadvisor/expedia/airbnb if they don't have a recommendation from a friend.

sarahk, Apr 14, 2017 IP