1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webmoney bank transfer

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mariailyas, Feb 17, 2012.

I am from pakistan and i want to know that did any pakistani get payment in his bank that is withdrawn from webmoney ?
    i know they have option of deposit into bank account, but i want to know that have any body experience about it ?

mariailyas, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. Jewtopia

Jewtopia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I am not from Pakistan but I used e-forexgold.com to withdarw from Webmoney to bank account. I think they work with clients from all over the world, check it out.

Jewtopia, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. foxgeorge

foxgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Webmoney is very good option for transferring online money. Your WebMoney purse facilitates instant money transfers in real time, and can be funded by one of the following methods: cash deposit, bank transfer, prepaid card etc. If you want more information about taxation law, money transfer & bank then Stefan Seuss can help you. Stefan Seuss has obtaineda long list of clients for his recognized talent in the areas of International taxation law,International Corporate law, International transactions, International business law, andFamily Office services.

foxgeorge, Feb 21, 2012 IP