1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webmaster Resources Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Alex210, Apr 8, 2014.

Alex210, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Alex, I took a look at your directory, looks good. Btw it is currently in a "growing phase" (no PR, DA is 16 but PA is 1) so I think you could offer a non-paid submission for DP members, to let the directory acquire some trust. Just my idea. Thanks for consideration.

nicbos, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  3. Alex210

Alex210 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestion. The directory was created to list companies that might be useful for the members of this webmaster forum and as for the review fee, it is mostly to keep spammers away. I also have a general web directory (est.2010) offering both free and paid reviews and speaking by experience, over 90% of the sites that are submitted using the free review option are simply a waste of time and some of them even expire a few weeks after they've been submitted to the directory. However, i might include a free option for the established members of the forum at a later date.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    Alex210, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  4. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you're right and it is wise to keep "spammers" off. Maybe you could filter them out by manually check every submission you receive: it is longer for sure, but I guess it would pay on the long term. Also, you could install a "broken link checker" script to receive a notification once a site goes down (to be able to quickly remove dead sites).

nicbos, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  5. Alex210

Alex210 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you believe that the websites submitted to a web directory for paid reviews, are not checked manually? If yes, you're a bit wrong. A review fee, is a review fee. If a site is helpful for the community and it worths to be included, it will, but if not then it will not, regardless of the review type you select when you submit a website to a directory. The broken link checker is an excellent idea but right now, i believe it is too early to invest in it. The forum has priority in development and so the designs i've started to make for different website scripts that i'll mostly provide for free.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    Alex210, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  6. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have a small error in address (left bottom side) © 2014 WebmasterForum.ws goes to webmasterforums.ws

arrisweb, Apr 12, 2014 IP
    Alex210 likes this.
  7. johnkelet

johnkelet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alex

I Looking for Directory Service for my site . you provide this service i want premium service.

johnkelet, Apr 17, 2014 IP