1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webmaster Issues

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jordan Roper, Jul 28, 2015.

Hi there,

I uploaded my site to webmaster over a month ago now and it's still showing "no data available (why not?)" when I try to see the sites that link to mine. I have made sure that the correct domain (without the www.) and everything is fine.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? and is there anyway that I can fix it?

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks,

Jordan

Jordan Roper, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  2. Truncho

Truncho Member

Best Answers:
    Add both the domains (with and without www) just to make sure everything is set up. Also check your canonical tags on the site. If everything is correct then, keep improving your site (links, social shares, citations) and give more time to the Search Console.

Truncho, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  3. Jordan Roper

Jordan Roper Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Truncho, I don't think there is any problem with the set up because we can see everything else (pages that have been indexed, etc.). With regards to canonical tags, please forgive my ignorance, but i'm not quite sure what they are or how to check them (is this relevant to me seeing the link data on webmaster tools)? With regards to the rest we do this daily but it's been over 2 weeks, is this normal?

Jordan Roper, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  4. Truncho

Truncho Member

Best Answers:
    In another forum, someone found wrong canonical tag usage, that was causing the issues, so I suggested you to check yours, if using any. Another issue might be causing due to hosting related issues, while the bot crawled your site, regarding updating the links and the rest of the data. Use some tools to craw your site (majestic, ahrefs, semrush, screaming frog, etc.) and seek for issues.

Truncho, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  5. Webglow technologies

Webglow technologies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Jordan,

For quick google caching and crawling your site; login to Webmaster Tool --> go to option "Crawl" --> then click on "Fetch as Google"
    Enter your website pages url and click on "Fetch" then in below click on "Submit to index".
    Within 24 hours Google will crawl your site and show data.

Also, check site verified by Google Webmaster and sitemap.xml file is added.

Let me know, if need any other support.

Thanks
    Webglow technologies

Webglow technologies, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  6. Esfera singh

Esfera singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Choose web-master fetch option and resolve the URL canonical issue.

Esfera singh, Jul 30, 2015 IP