1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

webid php error help

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ianhaney, May 3, 2013.

Hi

I am using webid for a website I am doing for a customer and have added some extra fields to the sell item page and just before I submit it, the data I entered is not showing up in the confirm listing bit and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I did check the error log and found this but am bit unsure what to change or alter

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting '&' or T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/sites/247autotrade.com/public_html/sell.php on line 551

Below is line 551 from the coding

foreach ($system->SETTINGS['make'] as $key => $val)

That line is taken from the following

// MAKE
    $TPL_make = '<input type="text" name="make" size="25">' . "\n";
    foreach ($system->SETTINGS['make'] as $key => $val)
    {
    //$TPL_item_condition .= "\t" . '<option value="' . $key . '" ' . (($key == $condition) ? 'selected="true"' : '') . '>' . $val . '</option>' . "\n";
    }
    $TPL_make .= '</input>' . "\n";

I have a screenshot if anyone needs to see the screenshot of the issue

ianhaney, May 3, 2013 IP
  2. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've tested that code in my IDE and it has no obvious syntax errors. One thing I would do is first you need to make your object property call lower case, secondly var_dump $system->settings['make'] followed by a exit and see what the result is. Debugging is always down to evaluating data.

HuggyStudios, May 3, 2013 IP
  3. hostechsupport

hostechsupport Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    >> Please provide a screenshot of the issue will be easy to resolve.

hostechsupport, Jul 6, 2018 IP