1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webhostingpad just cheat with CJ affiliates

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bdprem.com, Dec 28, 2009.

1. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With many trouble with advertiser, CJ doesn't decide to solve anything. If publisher cheat advertiser, of course your account will be terminated. But when advertiser cheat publisher, there are no action at all. Then happy with your life and try another one !

Regards

anhbloginc, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  2. freecbc3

freecbc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    i know my friend get ban for no reason on this company me i dont have any experience thnx for sharing the news SCAM company

freecbc3, Jan 30, 2010 IP
  3. dingdelaotou

dingdelaotou Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't have the experience with webhostingpad,but i don't want to promote it or buy it when seeing these people saying this.

dingdelaotou, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  4. aliefrn

aliefrn Peon

Best Answers:
    myby you break them rules or make some IP for 'click'...:)

aliefrn, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  5. Jason008

Jason008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to advice all affiliates to stay away from webhostingpad, whether via CJ or their inhouse affiliate program.

I have lost 2 X $100 commission from my CJ account. WebhostingPad wipe out my commission with just one simple reason "invalid credit card". They might able to scam online marketers but not me. I promoted their affiliate program offline, where I recommend my client to use their hosting package should they need one. If invalid credit card was the issue, why the hell, the hosting account has not been cancelled and the website is live?! I doubled checked with my client and they were told by their bank that the money was indeed charged and no any reversal case.

Webhostingpad cheats affiliate | Webhostingpad scams affiliate | Webhostingpad cheating affiliate | Webhostingpad affiliate scam

Jason008, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  6. gasyoun

gasyoun Active Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is getting worse and worse with every year.

gasyoun, Jun 29, 2012 IP