1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webhosting in Turkey

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by izlik, Dec 17, 2015.

Hi

Im looking for a good webhost in Turkey thath as VPS / Dedicated server solutions, anyone has any suggestions on good hosts from there ?

izlik, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  2. ElMaZaGaNgI

ElMaZaGaNgI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

This is not a trustworthy person. Couple of months ago I worked for hours for him then he neglected to pay a small fee of $16 and used my work on his web site.

I warn anyone here, you shouldn't deal with him as he neglected to pay a very small fee, he won't hesitate to rob you as well!

ElMaZaGaNgI, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  3. amine18

amine18 Member

Best Answers:
    Clouduck is a company that provides reliable and affordable hosting. Their customer support is rated very well and has different locations such as 24/7 live support, email support, and social media channels. In addition, performance and security are also top-notch. They offer additional features such as customized firewall, automatic updates, and SSL certificates. If you want a hosting and domain service, consider Clouduck.
    https://www.clouduck.com.tr/

amine18, Feb 13, 2023 IP