1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WebHostFace ● Shared Hosting 50% Off ● Free Domain ● Free CDN ● SSD Powered Servers

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Rado_ch, Dec 19, 2013.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    WebHostFace in a few words :

How can we best describe ourselves? We can waste some of your precious time with fancy adjectives like "amazing", "cutting edge" or "top-notch". Instead, we prefer to focus on YOU. Having experience working for multiple hosting companies before we have seen the pros and cons of the business and decided we want to achieve the pros, while negating as much of the cons as possible. We are a customer-driven hosting solution and we want to share our experience with the world, providing a reliable, yet affordable solution spread across 3 locations – North America (USA), Europe (Germany) and Asia (Singapore). Maintaining the highest standard of services, while implementing new ones will always be our credo and we will strive to keep that promise at all costs.

Shared Plans configured for any type of need:

Our Shared Plans are still buffed and stuffed with a ton of features to ensure that all aspects of your online projects are covered. We slapped a very affordable price tag that comes with 50% discount just so you can dip your toes and enjoy our hosting services without breaking your rainy day funds. If you are unsure about the type of package that will best suit you, we have an army of friendly helpers at your disposal. Whether you are looking for a consultation on how to start easily or you are already past that stage and looking to accelerate your website on a better host, we have the right professionals to help you out. One thing is for sure – flexibility is always a priority with us so we are sure we can help you find what you are looking for.

<<<: Face Standard :>>>

* Free Domain
    * 15 GB Guaranteed Space
    * Unmetered Bandwidth
    * 99.9% Uptime
    * Free Website Transfer for 1 website
    * SSD Powered Servers
    * PHP 7, FFmpeg, Ruby on Rails supported
    * Free Daily Backups
    * Multi-Continental Datacenters
    * Unlimited Subdomains and Parked Domains
    * Unlimited Email Accounts
    * Unlimited FTP Accounts

Order Now with 50% discount (at $3.45/mo)
    or get help on how to Start or Transfer your website

<<<: Face Extra :>>>

* Free Domain
    * 20 GB Guaranteed Space
    * Unmetered Bandwidth
    * 99.9% Uptime
    * Host Unlimited Websites
    * Free Website Transfer for up to 3 websites
    * SSD Powered Servers
    * Free Daily Backups
    * Free RVSiteBuilder Pro
    * Free SSH
    * Free Search Engine Submission
    * Unlimited FTP Accounts

Order Now with 50% discount (at $5.45/mo)

<<<: Face Ultima :>>>

* Free Domain
    * 30 GB Guaranteed Space
    * Unmetered Bandwidth
    * 99.9% Uptime
    * Host Unlimited Websites
    * Free Website Transfer for up to 5 websites
    * SSD Powered Servers
    * Free Premium Support
    * Free SiteLock
    * Free SSL+Dedicated IP
    * Free Daily Backups
    * Free RVSiteBuilder Pro
    * Free SSH
    * Free Search Engine Submission
    * Unlimited FTP Accounts

Order Now with 50% discount (at $9.95/mo)

Did I hear you say Lifetime Hosting?
    We also have a limited time offer and we are offering Lifetime Hosting to a limited number of people. If you are tired of renewing your hosting account, then choose Lifetime Hosting from WebHostFace and you won't have to renew your account ever again. No more downtime due to missed renewal, no more monthly or yearly billings, just a one-time fee for a Lifetime of Hosting. You can check the whole information here:
    https://www.webhostface.com/lifetime-hosting

Why WebHostFace?

This question always often makes companies look like they are on an election campaign. And just like in any campaign there are a lot of big promises for bright future and flawless experience. We like to keep it real. When we make a promise we feel obliged to keep whatever the cost. So we will
    promise you this - we will treat you with respect and personal care from the moment you set your foot in (metaphorically, of course) our hosting kingdom and will always be there to help you in a time of need. We aim for nothing less than your complete happiness. Feel free to hold us on that promise :)

Some of the friends that trusted us since our early stages were kind enough to express that happiness and we are very proud of what they had to say:

"Being a total rookie at web hosting and the other nitty-grittys I have a lot of problems frequently and whenever I approach for help I am always received by a smiling face. Keep up the good work guys, you are doing an excellent job"Piyush Agarwala
    "Rali in tech support was wonderful. She stayed with me till my setup was complete and went out of her way with phone support even as her shift was ending this morning to make sure I was able to access my files." - Nelson Kauffman
    "I have been using WebHostFace for a while now and it has been amazing. WebHostFace has awesome support, any question I had has been answered quickly and professionally. Uptime is great and I haven't noticed my website being down at all. Amazing service and I suggest anyone that is interested to go for it"Jay B
    "I have been using their hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites." - Peter
    "I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren’t any bugs." - Iv Hristova
    "Excellent service. I had an issue with a different framework on other hosting sites, and webhostface just installed it for me so I could upload my site without any problems. Highly recommended!"Vikas Malode

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Rado_ch, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  2. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Multilocation how??

okpa, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  3. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey @okpa and thanks for your interest.

By "Multilocation" we mean that we do not just use 1 datacenter in 1 physical location - we have servers in different spots all over the world so we can best serve our clients from all over the world. Depending on the needs and target audience, one would prefer the server for their website to be as close to the visitors as possible, providing better connectivity and consequently - a faster load time.

Right now we have servers in USA (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam, NL) and Asia (Singapore).

If you have any more questions or need clarifications you are always welcome to ask ;)

Rado_ch, Jun 16, 2014 IP