1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webdesigner needed £45 per month.

Discussion in 'Services' started by sji2671, Sep 6, 2005.

I have someone who needs a website completed.

The design is about 95% done using a header/left navigation and main area. The website will need a CMS script as its for a holiday company so last minute/late deals need to be added using an admin area.

The site needs to be put together and all content/destination pages created using the basic template that has already been sorted.

If your interested you should be in the UK.

I have done work on the site but really dont have time for it just now so the owners need someone to put this together, the hosting account it is on is paid up for one year.

The pricing for this job is £45 per month, that means if you take over this client and complete the site you will get paid £45 per month for the life of the site, in doing so you will be responsible for hosting the site and maintaining it for the client, hence the regular monthly fee.

If your quiet just now this may be a nice little project and once done will be easy money for years to come as long as you look after them.

This needs to be taken over immediately so PM me if this sounds good to you.
    The site can be PHP or ASP to suit whatever CMS you want installed.

Again you need to be in the UK and available by phone if the client wants to discuss certain things.

sji2671, Sep 6, 2005 IP
  2. Weirfire

Weirfire Language Translation Company

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent :)

Weirfire, Sep 7, 2005 IP