1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Webdesign News Feed Aggregator

Discussion in 'Sites' started by A-L_E-X, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    So yeah, I started this website 6 Months ago. and to be honest I didn't expect that it'll be growing like that, 10 days ago I decided to monetize it using buy sell ads, so I placed a banner for testing under all the posts you can see it here and you can check the listing of the website with buysellads here. the only reason why I want to sell the website is just because I don't have time anymore to run it, so I'll either sell it or shut it down, the site has a great potential. when I started I used to submit the links, now 90% of the links are submitted by blog owners and I just approve them. 3800+ links published already, for sure the twitter account is included with the site as it belongs to it, it has 8862 Followers. and this is the main source of traffic, as the posts get published automatically to twitter after posting them. also the site has 650 RSS subscribers so far. as I mentioned before. attached is a screenshot from the stats

Thanks

Alex

Attached Files:

• wdn.jpg
      wdn.jpg
      File size:
      27 KB
      Views:
    A-L_E-X, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. friendlyguy

friendlyguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $300 for me !

friendlyguy, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  3. yogusmilu

yogusmilu Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    revenue statistics please ?

yogusmilu, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  4. A-L_E-X

A-L_E-X Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read the description, I never monetized this website and Just 10 days ago I placed a banner from buysell ads and you can see the placment in the original post, the banner is still in testing to get its stats updated. However someone is interested in a sticky post link after the 2nd post on the homepage for 40$/month. And he got back to me last night, I'll give two days before I get back to him and if I find a buyer before for sure I'll forward this to the buyer. I can prove what I'm talking about only for serious buyer.

Thanks
    Alex

A-L_E-X, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  5. A-L_E-X

A-L_E-X Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Friendlyguy, sorry mate the site worth more than the buy it now price even. I just would love to keep this site running and I dont have time anymore

A-L_E-X, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  6. A-L_E-X

A-L_E-X Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold, thanks for all the offers.

A-L_E-X, Oct 9, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.