1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WebApp] Need testing, thoughts and feedback if you please!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by CataLike, Jul 1, 2016.

Hello everybody!

i'm new and I hope this is the right forum for answer my questions!
    This is what i'm working since last year in my free time: CataLike.

It's a site, or webApp if you want, where is possible to create any kind of catalogues and show them graphically.
    For commercial to private use, you can show your collection or anything else with a quite powerful editor using vectors and some other objects. You can use the same editor to draw linked pages to create a personal site!
    It also have social networks classic features, like own profile, chat, a likes system and other.
    It's quite difficult to explain what the site can do and we're aware that it may be vague to everyone, it's faster to take a look and try it.

Now i'm asking to everybody, since we need some serious web-design refresh, what are your thoughts about the site and it's possibilities to became a useful tool for everyone?
    I know i'm asking too much but it would be very cool if someone help us test it and give us a feedback!

It's still in a Beta version and we're a small team working on it [​IMG]

Thank you very much again and for any help!
    Cheers

CataLike, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It looks really good. From the subcategories it appears to be very commercially focussed. I'm not entirely sure how it will end up getting used but you've created a very slick tool. Only real problem I had was that it won't let me save my page and doesn't really tell me what to do about it.

upload_2016-7-1_21-14-33.png

Couldn't work out how to delete objects on the page so just dragged them off. They're gone from my perspective but maybe that's the problem?

sarahk, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  3. CataLike

CataLike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, i'm sorry for your inconvenience, it's obvious we're still fighting for delete all the possible bugs but thank you really much for your kind feedback!
    Guess it's a complicated or maybe casual error, i'll check!
    Let me tell you how it works:
    Objects in the editor are divided in Fields and Graphic Objects.

The Fields are composite object which the name is also indexing by Google :) and the others are simply vectors or others, they can be deleted by simply using canc button. The Fields can't be deleted, you can, instead hide them toggle the cog, editing what you want :)

I know that this isn't really clear and well explained, this is another problem we're aware of, like the fact that it's a kind of vague tool.
    That's because we wanted to hear people thoughts and maybe use the tool in a more useful way!

Thank you again for testing!

:D

CataLike, Jul 1, 2016 IP