1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Master Tools Questions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by charmingvideos, Dec 27, 2018.

I have setup and added my website to google webmaster tools.

#1, I noticed the following in the performance area:

Average position 53.6

Followed by this:

Query

Freelance Video Creator position 65.6

and others (not listing them) does this mean I am ranking at those positions for those keywords?

#2, Top linking text what does this mean in webmaster tools?

Does this mean how others are listing me as a keyword?

charmingvideos, Dec 27, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It means that the AVERAGE search is landing you on page 6 and that specific keyword search is landing you on page 7.

If you want decent search results, you MUST, on AVERAGE, land on page 3 or BETTER. People SELDOM scroll to page 4 when searching for something.

For comparison, my AVERAGE landing spot is 7.2 which is on the FIRST page of Google searches. One of my customers today did a search which landed TWO of my pages on page one, one page in position number one and the other page in position number three.

mmerlinn, Dec 27, 2018 IP
  3. Blogger Arslan

Blogger Arslan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it means you are also ranking for thoes terms and if you use those kws in your article your ranking will increase. Top linking text means that the most used text for linking other pages

Blogger Arslan, Dec 31, 2018 IP