1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Interface log-in problem

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by danderson, Feb 22, 2008.

I have just setup the web interface; followed the directions in the user guide. However, when I try to log-in, I get an error message that says:

Database Not Open

Unable to process your request because the database "MainMenu.fp5" is not open.

I get this message even when the Main Menu file is clearly open. I get a similar message when Web Security.fp5 is not open, but it goes away whenever I open that file open on the server.

Is it looking in the wrong place for this file or is there some setting I'm missing?

danderson, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ah, you need to actually load the MainMenu.fp5 db from the network.. Make sure you are actually accessing the DB from the Optigold DB server, and not just locally.

Mia, Feb 29, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  3. danderson

danderson Guest

Best Answers:
    I know it is looking at the DB server because on the server it asks if it is ok to allow access when I try to log in from the workstation. Also, the whole Web Sercurity.fp5 thing I mentioned tells me its looking in the right place for that so why would it look locally for the Main Menu?

Does "load the MainMenu.fp5 db from the network" mean more than making sure its open on the server? Because I'm sure its open on the server.

danderson, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    If it was open, it would not say it was not open.. I'd try re-installing.

Mia, Feb 29, 2008 IP