1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Hosting Related Sites

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JesterMagic, May 23, 2008.

I have recently started a Web Hosting Network at Feedburner. We have 3 members so far.

http://networks.feedburner.com/Web-Hosting-Network

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone with a web hosting related site
    (that has a feedburner feed) to include your RSS feed within our network. This network plans to have feeds dealing with anything about Web Hosting. This includes News, Provider Updates, Tips, Articles, and Reviews. You can always remove your feed at anytime.

The object of this network is to offer interested people good content from one feed that is made up of multiple sources. This should only bring more readers to your blog and since Google owns Feedburner it will only help your site in Google search results. Plus, Feedburner offers a host of tools that allows you to see how many people are subscribing, etc..

For more about what Feedburner Networks are all about check out this post on the Feedburner Blog:

http://blogs.feedburner.com/help/networks/feedburner_networks_overview_a/popup/

If you are interested please PM me your email address and website url. If I feel your site meets the requirements and offers GOOD CONTENT I will then send you an official Feedburner Network invitation.

Thanks

JesterMagic, May 23, 2008 IP
  2. singlehop-zak

singlehop-zak Peon

Best Answers:
    Good stuff. I'll have a large network of hosting related sites soon together, and will keep you in mind. I'm sure we can do some traffic co-op of some sort.

Zak

singlehop-zak, May 23, 2008 IP