1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Web Hosting Clients, Get clients for your new web hosting business

Discussion in 'Services' started by JamieH, Dec 22, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there,

I am selling web hosting clients for anyone with a web hosting business, new or established. As you all know it's hard work getting new clients because every man and his dog owns a web hosting company so there are thousands to choose from, but with a little help from my end I can point a handful of clients your way who require a good web hosting service.

I work with a lot of clients in the UK who know diddly squat about running a website, but they all require small hosting packages to run their business websites. If you run a reliable service and you are interested in gaining new clients (of course you are) then I can provide them - and it doesn't matter what country your servers are based in as long as websites load quickly it really is a non issue.

I am not saying I can provide hundreds of clients within one day, but I can provide a set amount of clients we agree on and then I will guarantee they sign up for at least a 3 month plan within the first month of ordering them (price and account features are obviously a factor though).

I mainly provide clients for shared hosting account services, but if you are interested in gaining clients for your reseller/vps/dedicated server range then I'm sure I can help with that as well.

I'm no miracle worker, I'm not saying I can provide you with 100 new clients, but I can help if you want enough to get your business flowing - say 5 to 10 clients a month, sometimes more and sometimes less.

I can provide shared hosting clients for $5 each, I guarantee they will pay for at least 3 months of web hosting - dependent on account features and your pricing structure. These clients are likely to stay for years as well providing you provide them with a decent service.

I've been a member here for nearly 8 years, I'm not here to mess anyone around and if you are serious about your web hosting business taking off then you need to be serious about contacting me.

If you're interested in more details then feel free to PM me or add me on Skype: jamhunn89

Thanks,
    Jamie

JamieH, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  2. goKaraza

goKaraza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am interested in buying hosting clients.
    I am new here so just want to check in with you to make sure you are still doing this?
    Please let me know.
    Thanks

goKaraza, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  3. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello,
    Im interested..Could you please send me a message.. I have my web hosting..Site is still on the process, but I can create there accounts for hosting..

Let me know..

juandesign, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  4. Ken Empie

Ken Empie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Are you still doing this? I own a high speed shared hosting company with 100% network up-time. I currently service hundreds of accounts across my clusters.

Ken Empie, Dec 3, 2015 IP