1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Graphic Designer Needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by vanessa, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I'm looking for the services of a web graphic designer, someone who can create Photoshop or Fireworks design concepts and from these design concepts, I will code the websites myself. The websites will not include Flash but if you have those skills then it might be useful in the future and no coding is required from you.
    SEMrush
    You will be given assets to work with, such as brand logos etc, and a written design brief. The right person will have at least 3 years experience designing websites and be able to show URLs of their portfolio.

The work can be done remotely and I expect properly layered and labeled PSD or PNG files.

Please reply in a private message on DP with your hourly rate in US dollars and your current availability.

vanessa, Feb 1, 2007 IP
    SEMrush
  2. supermario

supermario Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent you a PM...check it out....

supermario, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  3. vanessa

vanessa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the responses so far and wanted to let you know I'll respond to everyone but I'm going to be out today at the dentist :\ for a tooth ache. (yuck)

vanessa, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  4. vanessa

vanessa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks to everyone who replied I've found a couple people I'm talking to now.

vanessa, Feb 6, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.