1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Web & graphic design blogger/author needed, only native English authors - 200-400$/month

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Happster, Nov 18, 2014.

I am looking for creative , native English authors for web & graphic design blog.
    I will provide keywords for SEO purposes , but you will be free to choose topics, as long as content will be creative, unique and informative.top 10/ top20 and etc lists are also needed. So there are a lot of space for creativity. You should be interested/ educated in design / graphic or art.
    Monthly budget for one author is 200-400usd depending on the content quality you will be able to provide.payment will be done per article via PayPal until 200/400 will be reached.
    Please send me your rates and suggestions to PM.
    This is long term project and monthly payout amount gradually will be increased as website will grow through engines rankings.
    Thanks

Happster, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Telling people how much content you're expecting for this rate of pay would be helpful.

Senobia, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  3. Happster

Happster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hi Senobia,

thanks for your advise. I am looking for 400-1000 words review post (review various templates, infographics, typography and etc) every day or every second day. If you are able to deliver Mashable, Techcrunch or BoredPanda level content, which would be interesting to read and people would like to share it , surely I would pay more than any standard fee you can find here. That's why I'm asking to PM details such as your previous work examples, previous experience, your rates and etc.

Happster, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  4. Moly Atkinsan

Moly Atkinsan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Hope all is well.
    Nice to see you. I saw your advertisement on Digital Point. So I thought to drop you a message. Well, I have lots of High Quality blogs.I would like to offer you to guest post and links on my sites at very cheap cost. We can still make some discount if you have a bulk orders for me.
    Quality work is our food. You can send a trial order to see the work quality.
    Here goes my mail id
    molyatkinsan(at)gmail(dot)com please drop me a mail I am looking forward to hear back from you.

Moly Atkinsan, Nov 29, 2014 IP
  5. xenobiologist

xenobiologist Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still looking for people to write some articles on the above subject matter?

xenobiologist, Dec 5, 2014 IP
  6. Moly Atkinsan

Moly Atkinsan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I have HQ blogs. I have the different cost per post for my different blogs. Most of my clients send their own articles and I charge for publication fee and i.e $60 - $200 per post only.

Please check my few HQ blogs :

talent.adweek.com (DOFOLLOW)
    indyarocks.com(DOFOLLOW)
    examiner.com(NOFOLLOW)
    luckymag.com(DOFOLLOW)
    medium.com(NOFOLLOW) etc.....

For more details contact me at Skype : "moly.atkinsan"

Moly Atkinsan, Dec 16, 2014 IP