1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Web Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Services' started by gbit, Feb 17, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings! Offering Manual web directory submission services at competitive rates.This is the mega golden opportunity for those who want to increase the page rank and search engine rank position of their websites.

We will submit to those directories having page rank 1 to 9

Packages:-
    100 Directories - 5$
    200 Directories - 7$
    300 Directories - 9$
    500 Directories - 15$

To order online click here

What difference does it make when I submit my website to web directories online:
    Well it gives you one way inbound links from many different websites.

Does it affect my page rank?
    Yes, te more you submit to web directories online the more chance of having excellent page rank.

Is it reasonable?
    Yes we are offering this service at best possible low rates. It is true that most freelancers online provide same solution for cheap rates but they fail to the given order thus scamming the customer.
    We manually submit your website visiting every web directories,filling out the form.

Can you offer discount?
    Yes if you have more than 5 websites, we will offer 10% discount on the overall amount.

From how long are you providing this solution?
    We are offering this service from past 3 years.

Please PM if interested.

gbit, Feb 17, 2013 IP