1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Directory Reviews Org Seeks 10 Good Directories

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Web Directory Reviews Org, Oct 10, 2014.

I am looking for ten directories that have not already been reviewed for Web Directory Reviews Org. Look along the category list on the right, on this page, for a list of directories that have already been reviewed.

Each quarter, I review twenty web directories, ten of which are the top ten from the previous quarter, so I am looking for ten more. In order to be competitive, the directory has to have content, preferably greater than 100,000 outgoing links, but a very high quality might be competitive with less. However, some of the directories on our top ten have in excess of 500,000 links.

If your directory is already listed in our directory of directories, I am probably already familiar with it. Otherwise, please suggest it here.

2. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to those of you who sent suggestions, I am down to three. I need three more and even if your directory doesn't earn a place in the top ten, you'll get a review and a link. Directories are evaluated and rated for aesthetics, size, intuitiveness, quality, and usefulness, with the most available points reserved for quality and usefulness. This is the criteria that I'll be using.

3. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I have the directories that I need. However, I was unable to find ten reasonably competitive directories that I hadn't already reviewed. Here is the list of directories to be reviewed during the last quarter of 2014. The first five are ones that I have not yet reviewed, the next five are ones that either came close to making it onto our top ten during previous quarters or dropped off the top ten list during a previous quarter, and the last ten are the ones that were in the top ten last quarter. Thanks, everyone.

1. Ablaze Directory
    2. Directory Times
    3. Direct My Link
    4. Royal Link Up
    5. Elegant Directory
    6. Gimpsy
    7. Directory@v7n
    8. GoGuides
    9. Abilogic
    10. Authority Directory
    11. Viesearch
    12. WoW Directory
    13. DMOZ
    14. AMRAY
    15. Aviva Directory
    16. Best of the Web
    17. Directory Journal
    18. Jasmine Directory
    19. JoeAnt
    20. Skaffe
    The review schedule has been posted on our forum. I don't always stick to it exactly, because people who pay me sometimes get in the way, but I try to stick as close to the schedule as possible.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014