1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web development Brooker

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peacelover20, Oct 1, 2017.

Hi all

Do you think that it's easy to become a Web development, designer, coding. ... Brooker .????

I see that few people which we call Supermen are Becoming Web services Brookers . They looks for BIG Clients that Pay BIG money for web services and have their own development and designing staff !!!!!!

The result . They take the Big part of the Cack and give just small salary to the staff wich are working hard .

My question is how to find Big clients and be a successful Brooker .

What I noticed is that even it's the Economic Crisis. These Brookers have always a smile on their face.

peacelover20, Oct 1, 2017 IP
  2. jetone

jetone Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to find big clients you need to have an impressive portfolio and relevant skills to showcase OR a talented team you can delegate the work to. If you are based in a country like India, Vietnam, Phillipines etc.. where web developers and designers are considerably cheaper compared to other countries, your barriers to entry will be minimal.

jetone, Oct 2, 2017 IP