1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Web Designing - Long term projects

Discussion in 'Design' started by dmelabs, Oct 7, 2018.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a web designer who we can count on for our long term projects. We aren't looking for someone who will do 1 page, and then disappear for weeks. We have multiple sites and will need new pages created, graphics, layouts, etc. We are ready to start sending work *now*, and are interested in an immediate hire.

Requirements:
    • Ability to use package management systems (npm, yarn, composer, etc). We are not requesting you to program, just use those tools!
    • Must have experience with Bootstrap 4, and other popular framework
    • Must be able to use our git repositories. We use bitbucket.org for all of our projects. We will require you to pull, and push your design changes.
    • Must be able to create professional looking content. Our sites are all professional sites.
    • Able to make custom graphics/designs

Beneficial if you know:
    • Symfony 4 - our projects have Symfony 4 backend. If you aren't familiar with it, we will walk you through setting up each project.
    • VueJS - We are starting to use VueJS for everything now. We will make you a "component" with a route, and will ask you to put your HTML in those components.
    • If you are a digital graphic artist who can make simple gif animations

Please respond with a portfolio, and if you are able to meet our requirements. I would also like to know your typical rate for a web page, edits, and new pages built on preexisting design. The charge rate can be hourly, or one-time per project/item.

dmelabs, Oct 7, 2018 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  2. AnkitSharma623

AnkitSharma623 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have team of experts web designer's. please share your contact id for next conversation.

AnkitSharma623, Oct 9, 2018 IP
  3. sangrai67

sangrai67 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested PM me of S-k-y-p-e me @hakikatg

sangrai67, Oct 12, 2018 IP