1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web design, Wordpress, Google API’s and stuff

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by dannydlb, Mar 14, 2017.

Just wondering what you guys typically do when you need to enable an API for Google Maps or something on a client's website... Do you start them a generic GMail account and create the project there? Do you use your personal GMail account? Or do you use a Google account that you created specifically for web designs? Curious. I have now done all three lol.

dannydlb, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I always create a specific account for the client, simply because then I can hand that account of together with the design, so the client have autonomy if s/he wants to change anything, update, remove, reuse etc.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  3. dannydlb

dannydlb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    T
    Thank you that makes sense.

dannydlb, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    It also gives single entry-point for using Google Analytics and such, and gives the client their own account and control of all things Google. I prefer to do it that way, even though I know it's possible to set up and give access to multiple accounts/users as long as you have a Google Business account.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    You know you can just use your company email (given that it is a Google Business Account) and just add a specific for a client, right? For instance, say you have (via GBA), you could just do , and sort email with filters based on those criteria.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  6. Fascination

Fascination Member

Best Answers:
    I just use their direct email so they think there's no funny business. Its more trusting to the client. They feel the trust of actually getting a email from you. Plus its safer that way. Goodluck

Fascination, Mar 27, 2017 IP