1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web design FeedBack

Discussion in 'Design' started by andresALAFF, Nov 19, 2015.

Hello everybody,

I have tried to create this post on the corresponding area but I could not to do it.

I have just created the following website design and I wondering if someone please could give me a feedback about the design, if it will work or not, If I should do any change, etc. (I have attached the desktop version and mobile version)

Our goal with this website is: get a good number of "apply" from our form

DESKTOP VERSION:
    http://subefotos.com/ver/?9f1c8360652b35b66b88a62a6f1eb82ao.png

MOBILE VERSION:
    http://s8.postimg.org/s2okdhbv9/Mobile_version_1_true.png

ANY FEEDBACK good or bad is very welcome.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks
    Regards
    Andres.

andresALAFF, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  2. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Based on the desktop only because there is no pont even looking at mobile if you can't do desktop. If I was grading it; ir would be a D-.

If you expect to get search engine traffic you should scrap that design right now and start over because it is aN SEO disaster.

There is no real content above the fold, there is far too much dependence on graphics that add nothing but noise. You are using a 20th century layout method (tables are for data not layout). Obviously you did not bother to validate the code because it contains structural tagging errors.

What little content you have if being generated with script which means it is very unlikely to get index by the crawlers. Over all the page just looks like a full page add that will be viewed negatively bu 90% of visitors.

So we have an unmaintainable mess with accessibility issues, usability issues, lack of SEO, and technical flaws that should never have been deployed. If someone working for me put something like that on the internet, they would be looking for a new job tomorrow.

COBOLdinosaur, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  3. andresALAFF

andresALAFF Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks

andresALAFF, Nov 20, 2015 IP