1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Web Design, Development - HTML, PSD Conversion, Responsive, Wordpress, Long Term, Active - Samples

Discussion in 'Design' started by faust1611, May 12, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    • psd to html - i can handle any amount of pages you can throw in. your designer should organize or group psd layers for you. on your first message, please include samples of your design. I need to check all pages.
    • javascript - integrating into html or wordpress.
    • mobile friendly - creating it from scratch, converting your psd or, recoding your existing website.
    • full website package - small to midsize jobs, custom scripts/php sites - design, coding, optimization, seo, database jobs covered.
    • wordpress, php, mysql - cms/ blog, or online store. wordpress jobs that require custom coding. migrations, importing contents. plugins. cloning, custom database work.
    =======

i only accept projects i can deliver 100%, i will pitch you in advance for parts i cannot cover in case your project has varying levels of complexity.

i'm available for long-term coding projects

=======

availability
    i should be able to respond to your message withing minutes if i'm online. (see my profile page)

please take a few minutes of your time to write a sensible introduction or summary of your project.

i'm available during weekends/and holidays

=======

• 50% upfront payment. remaining is to be paid after delivery. all green/no issues. upfront payment can be in small amounts depending on the project.
    • usd paypal only.
    • reviewing my work - no delayed review from my clients please. review my work 1 day max. you can always reach me during your most comfortable time of the day.
    =======

$30-$100 - this range mostly covers the basic projects, quick conversion projects, coding html and basic wordpress jobs.

to give you an estimate of your job. please a summary of your project.

you pay for my expertise, experience, hand coded line of code and my time to do the job.. all you need to do is check my work. all hassle free.

delivery for quick projects should be within a day. 1-3 days average for full projects. and 1-3 weeks for anything that require a lot of code.

=======

• started freelancing @digitalpoint way back 2009. it became home. always searching for longterm partnerships.
    • my work consist more of coding projects and assisting my clients for all tech needs required to maintain, or run websites.
    • psd to html conversions are all pixel-perfect as your designer did. 100% match as close as the psd guaranteed.
    • all work meets all optimization checks. seo, pageload, validity and cross browser compatibility.
    • no bloated coding. your site gets only the code it needs.
    • i'm focused on php/database, wordpress, javascript. my html/css meets industry standards & solid.
    • i use plugin only when necessary. i do not depend too much on pre-made code or templates.
    • i'm a good longterm partner for designers, hosting providers, outsourcing, marketing, seo people.
    • i use mainly email for communiation. and jump to skype for my partners.
    • i do not use tmeplate or any pre-made code unless ordered by my client.

=======

List of Clients/Industry
    • 18+/Adult Biz
    • Apps/Mobile
    • Architecture
    • Administration windows/Dashboards
    • Business
    • Brands
    • Cakes/Treats
    • Care/for Seniors
    • Celebrity
    • Construction/Electrical
    • Clubs
    • Children/Organization
    • Doctoral
    • Fishing
    • Food
    • Fundraising
    • Hobby
    • Hosting
    • Hotels
    • Home/Small-Business
    • Medical
    • Movies/Video
    • News
    • Party/Rentals
    • Personal/Professional webpage
    • Portfolios
    • Restaurant
    • Review Sites
    • Signage type
    • Science/Laboraties
    • Shopping Carts/Web store
    • Sports
    • Tattoo
    • T-Shirts
    • Tv Productions
    • Wedding, Celebratory
    • One-pager websites
    • more to be added on the list..
    =======
    • pixel-perfect coding - 9x%-ish pixel alignments, exact design copy & fully functional pages
    • solid html/css - framework or from scratch, no bloated-coding, just the code your page needs
    • wordpress - custom, from scratch or premium template to edit, custom plugins - just about anything with wp
    • php - small-mid size applications, not so hardcore stuff
    • jquery - pure, from scratch, or custom plugins to fit your needs for cool effects, animations, interactivity
    • responsive - mobile/and tablet friendly websites

message me https://forums.digitalpoint.com/conversations/add?to=faust1611

portfolio https://mydigitalpoint22.herokuapp.com/

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
    faust1611, May 12, 2017 IP